Friday 22 May 2009

Chasing Buses and supressed Homoeroticism


Photobucket

Responsible for inspiring God at Earth's inception - if it wasn't for Godspeed there would be no Norway or Luxembourg, and if you live in a world without Norway or Luxembourg: you're probably a fascist.
Blurring the line between orchestrally styled uplifting crescendos with suicide inducing monologues so beautifully bleak that you wouldn't mind asphyxi-wanking yourself to death just to see what hell had to offer. When I'm an overweight, balding divorcee, who works as a bank teller in HSBC's local branch, I can only hope that I have a record or two of theirs to listen to while I cry into my Chicken Kiev dinner for one.

Godspeed You! Black Emperor - Lift Yr. Skinny Fists Like Antennas To Heaven
Godspeed You! Black Emperor - Moya

No comments:

Post a Comment