Tuesday 7 July 2009

Dance Till You Are Dead

Photobucket

Heads will roll. My eyes crystallized, I was seeing through a kaleidoscope. The speakers bounced and reverberated. The light bleached my skin and it peeled off. My bones broke and shattered. I wasn't numb, I felt everything. I watched him cry like a baby. I took off my shoes, my toes curled back onto themselves and my nails grew and snapped, the jagged edges jutting at my insteps. It all started when I lost my mother. My teeth shattered and my gums bled, it hurt when I spoke, so I shouted. This mutilation turned me into a masterpiece, an Adonis of the grotesque. Don't fight the power. Let it wash over you like acid and burn away your non-conformity. Let it ram its penis down your throat and choke you till you like it. Fuck you, I hate you all.

Arch M - 21st Union

Animal Collective - Daily Routine (Phaseone remix)

No comments:

Post a Comment