Thursday 9 July 2009

So Blind You Can See Right Through Me

Photobucket

I stood there, naked. They didn't even notice. A tricklet of piss crept down my leg and rested on my ankle. My self-adulation swelled and popped. She stood there, a moonlight silhouette laughing. I could hear my hair grow as the thoughts in my head stumbled and tripped. She still stood there, a moonlight silhouette laughing. She was a beautiful mess. The muscles in my legs and arms cramped then relaxed, then cramped again sending me into fits of jolts and convulsions. Trees danced the polka in the distance as the moon held hands with the clouds as they raped the sky. She caught ablaze and it ended me. Filled with absinthian disdain. She was gone and it was final.

Lucky Dragons - Open Melody

The Urxed - Gardening After Dark

No comments:

Post a Comment